Caring & knowledgeable service since 1983 (Irene) & 1991 (Mike)
Put Our 60 Years of Expertise to Work for you Today!
- A Husband & Wife Team of Seasoned, Ethical, Professionals & Award Winning Expertise
- Trusted Advisors, Negotiators & Neighbourhood Specialists
- Hundreds of Satisfied Sellers & Buyers Pridefully Served
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame, 100% Club, President's Club, Executive Club, MLS Medallion Club
- RE/MAX of Western Canada Team Spirirt Award - for Outstanding Community Service
- English & Cantonese
A RE/MAX Hall of Fame recipient specializing in Vancouver, Burnaby & New Westminster neighbourhoods Irene began her real estate career with Royal LePage in 1983, moving to RE/MAX in '86 while quickly establishing herself as a successful & personable realtor, advisor & negotiator. Experienced in all aspects of residential sales, corporate & private relocation, Irene also has decades of developing trustworthy relationships with the industry's highest quality realtors & industry contacts which her clients have come to rely on when buying or selling in other areas & requiring services such as property inspections, lawyer/notary, renovations, etc.
Irene served as Director for the East Vancouver Division & as Burnaby Tour coordinator for the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The recipient of many industry awards, her most cherished has been 'The Team Spirit Award' in recognition of her years of community service & as a top individual fundraiser for the '24 Hour Relay'. Irene's genuine spirit, caring & warmth has become her trademark instilling a sense of "being taken care of like family". Partnered with her husband Mike Mulligan since 1991 offering a team approach of expertise & services (including Cantonese), Irene is a former Vancouverite, long time resident of South Burnaby (the location of her family's bedding plant business "Wing Wong Farms") & a BCIT Alumni with valued knowledge & insight into the local markets.
Irene & Mike take great satisfaction in helping others accomplish their real estate goals while maintaining a balance of work, family & personal time. They enjoy quality time with their sons Spencer & Jackson, their beloved dogs Sidney & Molly, Irene's 4 siblings & their families (10 nieces/nephews) & Mike's brother & his family.
A RE/MAX Hall of Fame recipient specializing in Vancouver, Burnaby & New Westminster neighbourhoods Mike began his real estate career with RE/MAX in 1991 when he & Irene Wong partnered to create a dynamic husband & wife team offering a wealth of experience, knowledge & skills. Their clients pay them the highest compliment & sense of trust by utilizing their services time & time again & referring them to friends. Whether assisting sellers, first-time buyers or seasoned investors Mike's friendly manner & 'specialized knowledge' of the local markets have earned him numerous industry awards & client appreciation. Together, with decades of expertise & market insight, Mike & Irene "take care of you like you were family".
A long time South Burnaby resident, Mike has seen many local changes including the 'Wardens Residence' & 'Oakalla Prison', where he & his family lived in the '60's & '70's (Mike's father was the Warden), become upscale town homes & parkland. A photography buff & an avid motorcyclist he has toured Canada, USA & Mexico. 'Big Brothering' with Big Brothers of Greater Vancouver, coaching soccer & hockey, 'Doing It For The Kids' with the '24 Hour Relay' & long distance cycling for the 'B.C. Children's Hospital' has been amongst his favourite community involvement.
RE/MAX & RE/MAX Real Estate Services Biography:
Irene & Mike are proud to be associated with RE/MAX (#1 real estate organization in Canada) & RE/MAX Real Estate Services (#1 real estate office in Vancouver). The office was opened in 1986 by David Andrews, a top producing realtor, who loves coaching realtors to excellence (Mike was coached & mentored by David). In 1995 David was awarded Broker/Owner of the Year from over 2500 offices by RE/MAX International. Today, more than 100 of the highest caliber, professional & results oriented sales associates are currently affiliated with David's office. For Irene & Mike it truly is like "Soaring with the Eagles", which helps keep them at the top of their game.
- On average, RE/MAX outsells the competition 3 - 1 across Canada
- Since 1987, RE/MAX has been the #1 real estate organization in Canada for sales transactions
- RE/MAX has SOLD more dollar volume & number of properties than any other real estate organization in the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Since 1997 RE/MAX Real Estate Services SOLD more dollar volume per licensee than any other office in Vancouver
- Since 1997 RE/MAX Real Estate Services had the highest percentage of MLS Medallion & President Club members (top 1%) in the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver for excellence in listing & selling
- Since 2006 RE/MAX Real Estate Services SOLD more units per licensee than any other office in Vancouver
Thank you for allowing "Our Family to Take Care of Yours"
Mike, Jackson, Spencer, Irene - Go Canucks, Go!
Molly & Sidney
Irene & Mike 23rd Anniversary Sydney Bridge Climb Yamaha Super Tenere ES